Buy TransTools Professional Edition license
While most of the functionality of TransTools is free, some advanced tools are available at a modest price. The following tools are included in the paid TransTools Professional Edition:
- Correctomatic (TransTools for Word) – a quality assurance tool that checks documents for specific (incorrect) words or phrases and enables you to correct them. The tool is indispensable for proofreading: to check documents against style guides, to find commonly confused or misspelt words, to convert a document to a specific language dialect (e.g., American English from British English), etc.
- Unbreaker (TransTools for Word) – a formatting tool for removing incorrect paragraph and line breaks in a Word document before it is imported into a CAT tool. The tool is indispensable if you want to avoid segmentation problems during or after translation.
- Quotation Magic (TransTools for Word) – a QA tool for checking that quotation marks, apostrophes and similar symbols are typographically correct in accordance with the target language, and for correcting them if necessary.
- Document Format Converter (TransTools for Word) – a tool for batch conversion of Word documents to another format (DOCX, PDF, DOC, RTF).
- Spellcheck Assistant (TransTools for Word) – a special tool that extends Microsoft Word's spellchecking functionality with several very useful capabilities: you can quickly look through all spellchecking errors in the document, add selected errors to one or several custom dictionaries, create special lists of spelling errors for external programs, assign a language to the entire document or parts of it, and do many other things.
- TagCleaner for PowerPoint (TransTools for PowerPoint) – a special tool that cleans up unnecessary formatting in PowerPoint presentations produced by OCR and PDF conversion software to minimize tags in your CAT tool.
- Unbreaker for PowerPoint (TransTools for PowerPoint) – a formatting tool for removing incorrect paragraph and line breaks in a PowerPoint presentation before it is imported into a CAT tool. This tool is indispensable if you want to avoid segmentation problems during or after translation.
- TransTools for AutoCAD – a set of commands that enable translation of AutoCAD drawings for those who have AutoCAD installed. Translatable text is extracted into a translation table in Word / Excel format which can be translated manually or with a CAT tool. The final translation table is merged back into original drawing(s), producing translated drawing(s). The tool supports filtering by layer, making it possible to create multi-language drawings with side-by-side layout or with switchable language layers. It is possible to select specific blocks for translation, or translate multiple drawings using Batch mode. Note that a free version of TransTools for AutoCAD (with limited functionality) is also available from the Download page.
- TransTools for Visio – a set of commands that enable translation of Visio documents for those who have Visio installed. Translatable text is extracted into a translation table in Word / Excel format which can be translated manually or with a CAT tool. The final translation table is merged back into original document(s), producing translated document(s). Note that a free version of TransTools for Visio (with limited functionality) is also available from the Download page.
You can use the above tools free of charge for 45 days to decide whether you would like to purchase a license code.
To purchase a license code, use the form below. Please note that it may take up to 1 day to deliver the license code(s) because licenses are issued manually.
If you are a citizen of one of the former USSR countries, you can take advantage of a 25% discount here.
The purchased license code is subject to the End-User License Agreement. Main conditions are as follows:
- The license code may be used on up to 3 machines belonging to the registered user (or members of his/her family).
- The license code is intended for personal use by the registered user and may not be transferred to another individual.
- The license code is valid for TransTools v. 3 (see Version History for details about TransTools releases). All upgrades within version 3 are free of charge (new major versions will be published every 2 or 3 years as new advanced tools are introduced). New major versions will be offered to licensed users at discounted prices.
- For technical support, please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Priority technical support is provided only for TransTools Professional Edition tools listed above. There is no annual maintenance fee for technical support.
Thank you for buying TransTools Professional Edition and helping further development of TransTools.